Molemen Must Die!
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Your president has been insulted by the Mole King and it's up to you to defend his honor and claim revenge! Escort an unfeasibly huge bomb to the center of the earth in endless falling platform action. Brace yourself for ridiculous deaths at high speed as you equip a bounty of spectacularly overpowered weapons and bizarre power-ups that constantly shake up your tactics. Take on the Molemen and their allies, evading and attacking as they try to destroy you, your bomb and your one objective - REVENGE!
- Tactical falling action! Fall in and fight your way deep into the earth in this endlessly descending platformer!
- Hours of arcade gameplay! With constantly changing power ups, environments, weapons and enemy types, no two rounds will ever be the same!
- Death has its perks! A random game-changing power is gifted to you with every death; pray for that perfect killer combo that will lead you to explosive glory!
- A gun for every situation! From expanding lasers to the bizarre decommissioned shell launcher, equip a plethora of unique weapons to find the perfect tool for every job!
- Explore the underground! Blast your way from the City of the Molemen to the Jungles of the Geckos, with no passport required or recognized!
- Compete with the world! Show your friends you're the greatest crazed killer in the world by climbing the leaderboards, and pull off the best death-wish mission ever!
- Full controller support! Nobody can challenge your freedom to stay on the couch forever, with full controller support; perfect for Steam Big Picture!
- Razer Chroma support! Get more enjoyment out of your $200 light-up keyboard as you watch it react to how you play!
Please Note: Molemen Must Die requires Steam to play, and must be downloaded through the Steam client. You will receive a Steam key with your purchase, which can be redeemed by any account worldwide! Unfortunately we're not able to provide Steam free builds, as our Leaderboard system requires Steam.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Mar 22, 2017|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, Destruction, Difficult, Endless, Female Protagonist, Pixel Art, Roguelike, Shoot 'Em Up|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Facebook, Mailing List, Support|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.